Lady Gaga in Vogue US – March 2011 [complete pictorial]


Lady Gaga graces the cover of Vogue’s March 2011 issue.

Here is what the 24-year-old pop phenom had to share with the magazine:
On being musical as a kid: “I was a strange, loud little kid who could sit at the piano and kill a Beethoven piece.”

On how she views herself as a performer: “Speaking purely from a musical standpoint, I think I am a great performer. I am a talented entertainer. I consider myself to have one of the greatest voices in the industry. I consider myself to be one of the greatest songwriters. I wouldn’t say that I am one of the greatest dancers, but I am really quite good at what I do. I think it’s OK to be confident in yourself.”


On her ‘little monsters’: “I see myself in them. I was this really bad, rebellious misfit of a person—I still am—sneaking out, going to clubs, drugs, alcohol, older men, younger men. You imagine it, I did it. I was just a bad kid. And I look at them, and every show there’s a little more eyeliner, a little more freedom, and a little more ‘I don’t give a f–k about the bullies at my school.’ For some reason, the fans didn’t become more Top 40. They become even more of this cult following. It’s very strange and exciting.”

On the instant gratification from fans: “Sometimes, being onstage is like having sex with my fans. They’re the only people on the planet who in an instant can make me just lose it.”

On her new album Born This Way: The seventeen-track CD will include such songs as “Hair,” “Bad Kids,” “Americano,” “Government Hooker,” and the second single “Judas.”


Louis Vuitton silk blouse and pants

Haider Ackermann dress

Alexander McQueen gold embroidered tulle dress. Tom Binns Design necklace

Alexander McQueen slash-shoulder tailcoat, bib bodysuit, and embroidered trousers. De Grisogono ring

Hussein Chalayan black leather jacket, Lady Gaga’s own

Alexander McQueen pale-gray duck-and-ostrich-feather dress



source: JustJared

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Earn Money with Payoneer

DriverCure driver updater